The Cleanest Line

The story of how Nick Beck's Holopuni sailing canoes came to be.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the Holopuni link, I will read the article about Nick in detail.
    Especially because I am upgrading my Ulua somewhat similar to Nick's canoe (fully decked with cockpits, etc.)

    BTW, here another post I found, best pictures about Marshal Island canoes I have seen in a while:
    http://www.ecosailingcharters.com/2014/03/sailing-canoes-of-marshall-islands.html

    Greetings from the San Francisco Bay

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A question for connoisseurs. I really want to make a boat based on the trimaran holipuni. Trimarans have 30 feet in length and are only three places, for me it is an unbearable size, it is very difficult to transport, besides it seems to me that a person would fit in that size 5. I would like to make a replica of this trimaran, but not in size more than 5-6 meters, but also for three people in the building canoe. Is this real with this design?
    The second option is to divide this model into two parts (two modules) for ease of transportatio, and bolted before use. That is, it turns out the constructor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment